The Jasper integratration for Zapier makes it easy to create automated workflows using Jasper in conjunction with hundreds of other web applications like Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce and Wordpress.
We built this integration to enable marketing teams to get started with the Jasper API with no code.
In order to leverage Jasper's Zapier Connector, you will need the following:
- Jasper API key: Visit the Authentication page for information on how to generate a token within the Jasper app.
- Zapier account: You can create an account by visiting Zapier's signup page.
Jasper has created Zapier Actions for popular use cases, such as creating a blog, writing a product description, or summarizing content. You also can run any template (by ID) and run a free-form command.
Using the Jasper Connector is as simple as:
- Create a Zap with a trigger (e.g such as a status change in a spreadsheet)
- Use the Jasper Connector as your Action and select an event type
- Connect your Jasper account, and input your API key when prompted
- Start building out Zaps to automate your content creation workflows!
Updated 3 months ago